TREE MY LIFE









Tree my life?

Mmmmh....guess you are wondering, tree my life?

Let me take you back to t he garden of end.
The first human kind Adam our father was chased from paradise because he ate the fruit from the tree in the garden
thus death was introduced into the world.Am not preaching but explain myself.

Tree is a source of food.
Staring from the fruits it offers.
some leavesw are used to make medicine.

Am taking about the bigger picture how trees clean the environment.
My science teacher taught me well the process of photosynthesis.

Photosynthesis is the process by which green plants and some other organisms use sunlight to synthesize nutrients from carbon dioxide and water. Photosynthesis in plants generally involves the green pigment chlorophyll and generates oxygen as a by-product.
That part of generating oxygen is what i call "TREE MY LIFE" get it.....

SO want next after knowing the importance of tress not only for food but sustain life.
Plant tress and take care of them daily..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punguza Kelele:"Cyber Bulling"

HEALTH EDUCATION.